Not only can our business tenants build relationships, share ideas and find opportunities to collaborate with each other just by simply being in the same location, everyone has access to the business advice and support services offered by North Somerset Enterprise Agency (“NSEA“) and its partner organisations.
NSEA has provided impartial and confidential assistance to start-up and growing businesses for over 25 years in North Somerset, all delivered by highly experienced and knowledgeable business advisors.
Through NSEA, The Hive’s business community can take advantage of these services, right on the doorstep!
For start-up businesses:
- Free advice, counselling, information and training, business help and support
- Free or low-cost practical training seminars
- Business mentoring, coaching and networking opportunities
- Dedicated support for social enterprises and creative businesses
- Specialist support for women in business and rural companies
- Free or subsidised professional advice and consultancy from qualified legal, IT, marketing, accountancy and taxation practitioners
- The opportunity to gain business qualifications
For growing businesses:
- Advice, coaching and mentoring to help your business grow
- Low-cost practical training
- Ideas and information to help your business move forward
- Solutions to business problems
- Sign-posting to sources of business finance
- Networking opportunities and contacts